Be unique with a custom short domain
We love our bitly links, but some people may find they’d like to add a bit more personality to their shortlinks. This is possible with a custom short domain, which takes the place of ‘bit.ly’ or ‘bitly.com’ in a shortened URL. If you were to use ‘myname.me’ as a custom domain, instead of appearing like this:
your links would appear like this:
A custom short domain allows you to add your own personal touch to each bitly link you share. Lots of people are already using custom short domains with bitly to share their content every day.
Birchbox on facebook: (birch.ly)
Ellen DeGeneres on twitter: (ellen.tv)
NASA on twitter: (go.nasa.gov)
Each bitly account can have one custom short domain. It’s free to set up; you just have to own the domain. Interested in getting started? Here are a few tips:
- Pick a domain or subdomain that is 15 characters or less, including periods.
- Need to purchase a domain? We recommend using Domai.nr or 101domain.
- Remember that your domain can only be used to shorten links with bitly.
- For all the technical help you need, read our step-by-step guide here.
- vasgk likes this
- apdetan likes this
- lagu-barat-terbaru likes this
- mauenyong likes this
- lagubarat likes this
- recordgoias likes this
- dariosalvelli likes this
- jayceeroxas likes this
- jeffcarroll likes this
- sniffandflehmen likes this
- felicianos reblogged this from bitly
- ponders likes this
- celticseer likes this
- bitly posted this